WANdisco Fusion Platform
By keeping unstructured data available over diverse IT infrastructure stacks, the WANdisco Fusion Platform ensures teams keep up with the growth of volume while reducing the total footprint. The live-data strategy ensures data consistency across multi-cloud, on-premises, hybrid-cloud, or multi-region cloud environments. As companies continue to expand, and teams become more distributed, ensuring every person, process, application, and site has access to the same information is critical.
WANdisco Fusion features include:
- Coordinate changes to data using consensus across heterogeneous environments and storage systems.
- Reduced latency by providing applications with localized data sets, while replicating all changes consistently over the entire network.
- Data availability even if systems go down by eliminating points of failure.
- Automated recovery and self-healing abilities.
- Multi-directional replication allowing active workloads in every location.
- Complete network topology support, including LAN, WAN, private and public clouds.
- Centralized, common interface for administration and management.
WANdisco Fusion is highly extensible with plugins for Hadoop components such as Ranger, Hive, and Sentry. Additionally, WANdisco provides complete data management architecture, which includes backups, migrations, and disaster recovery.
By using the WANdisco Fusion platform, companies become a LiveData enterprise with reduced dependencies on service providers. The WANdisco Fusion Platform also supports integrations with APIs.
Additional data solutions include:
- Replication on per-folder or per-data set level.
- Common security protocol compatibility including SSL / TLS, and LDAP.
- Encrypted replication of at-rest data between all platforms.
- UI based throttling to improve network bandwidth utilization.
- Data comparison and validation between sites.