About ReleaseTEAM: DevOps Experts
Atlassian Cloud Product Price Increase Effective October 12, 2021
September 9, 2021: Atlassian announced pricing changes for several cloud products.
This price change reflects our continued investment in building a powerful platform for all teams, one with better automation, insights, and machine-learning capabilities that enable your team to deliver more innovation, faster.
How will these changes impact your Atlassian environment?
Talk with an expert
Monthly and annual subscriptions for both list and advantaged pricing.
- Jira Software: Standard, Premium, Enterprise
- Jira Service Management: Premium, Enterprise
- Confluence: Standard, Premium, Enterprise
- Atlassian Access
- Jira Service Management
PRODUCTS NOT AFFECTED
- Jira Service Management: Standard plans
- Bitbucket: Standard and Premium plans
- Jira Work Management: all plans
- Jira Align: all plans
- Trello: all plans
- Opsgenie: all plans
- Statuspage: all plans
- Atlassian-owned cloud apps (Advanced Roadmaps, Team Calendars for Confluence, Confluence Questions)
There are no changes to server or Data Center pricing at this time.
Contact us at (866) 887-0489 or email@example.com today to speak to an expert about your next DevOps project.