Contact Us for More Information
ReleaseTEAM Offers JFrog Products on GSA
Contact Our public sector expert for More Information
JFrog Pipelines Sales and Support
Universal CI/CD DevOps Pipeline for the Enterprise
JFrog Pipelines is an automation solution for building, testing, and deploying software as part of your CI/CD pipeline. It provides end-to-end orchestration and optimization of all key processes of your DevOps pipeline.
JFrog Pipelines empowers software teams to ship updates faster by automating DevOps processes in a continuously streamlined and secure way across all their teams and tools. It automates everything from code to production by encompassing continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), infrastructure, and more. Pipelines is natively integrated with the JFrog Platform and is available with both SaaS and on-prem subscriptions.
JFrog Pipelines Features Include:
- Enterprise-Ready Scales horizontally, allowing you to have a centrally managed solution that supports thousands of users and pipelines in a high-availability (HA) environment.
- Native Steps Pre-packaged declarative steps with no scripting required, making it easy to create complex pipelines, including cross-team “pipelines of pipelines.”
- Comprehensive Integrations Integrates with most DevOps tools. The steps in a single pipeline can run on multi-OS, multi-architecture nodes, reducing the need to have multiple CI/CD tools.
- Security-First Uses fine-grained permissions and access control with centralized secret management. Each step in a pipeline executes in its own isolated build node.
- Real-Time Visibility Real-time interactive dashboard with alerts and notifications to easily identify and escalate bottlenecks and failures.
- Pipelines-as-Code Easy-to-learn YAML syntax that is standardized across the pipeline steps. The configurations are versioned, modular, reusable, and modern.
JFrog as an Enterprise CI/CD Solution with ReleaseTEAM
JFrog Pipelines is the complete enterprise solution for DevOps lifecycle management enabling teams to deploy and update faster and faster. With ReleaseTEAM to assist in every aspect of a JFrog deployment, you’ll have access to CI/CD experts that have seen it all in the software development trenches. ReleaseTEAM’s services include staff mentoring and training, team augmentation, software sales and expert support for the entire DevOps Application Lifecycle (ALC) process.
Contact us at (866) 887-0489 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to speak to an expert about your next DevOps project.