JFrog Container Registry Sales and Support
Powerful Hybrid Docker and Helm Registry
JFrog Container Registry Features Include:
- FULLY HYBRID – ONPREM/CLOUD Develop and deploy your way. Supports your current and future business model with on-prem / self-hosted, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments on your choice of AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud.
- SCALE TO INFINITY Proven reliability at a massive scale for some of the world’s largest organizations. Companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Uber, VMware, and Spotify depend on JFrog to manage their mission-critical apps.
- ARTIFACTORY POWERED Built on JFrog Artifactory’s proven track record of power, stability, and resilience to easily manage and deploy your Docker images and provide your DevOps teams full control over access and permissions.
- RICH METADATA Add metadata to your artifacts with searchable properties. Perform searches by name, archive, checksum, or properties.
- KUBERNETES DEPLOYMENTS Use JFrog Container Registry as your Docker registry to manage your Docker images with fine-grained access control and Helm repository to gain insight into your Docker images and Kubernetes cluster.
- REPOSITORIES Free local and remote registries and virtual collection of multiple registries. Also supported are generic repositories that are not associated with any particular package type.
JFrog as an Enterprise CI/CD Solution with ReleaseTEAM
JFrog Pipelines is the complete enterprise solution for DevOps lifecycle management enabling teams to deploy and update faster and faster. With ReleaseTEAM to assist in every aspect of a JFrog deployment, you’ll have access to CI/CD experts that have seen it all in the software development trenches. ReleaseTEAM’s services include staff mentoring and training, team augmentation, software sales and expert support for the entire DevOps Application Lifecycle (ALC) process.