JFrog Artifactory for DevOps
JFrog Artifactory is a universal DevOps solution that integrates with your tools and processes, allowing for the automation and management of all binaries and artifacts throughout the entire software supply chain, improving productivity across your development environment.
Artifactory is Flexible
- Self-hosted, SaaS, multi-cloud, or hybrid deployments
- Over 30 natively integrated major file and package types
- Supports all major CI/CD platforms and DevOps tools
- Cloud Native, Kubernetes-ready with support for containers, Docker, IaC Files, and Helm Charts
- Capabilities that include Filestore Sharding and Checksum-based repository management
Artifactory Global Scale and Availability
- 99.999% availability for mission-critical operations
- Disaster recovery and host replication
- Global reach with centralized management for any size organization, from startup to Fortune 100
- Fortify critical processes with enterprise-grade access to your artifacts anywhere
- Deliver artifacts from development to edge with CDN or PDN
Software Supply Chain Security
- Multiple layers of hardened security
- Authentication options such as SAML, SCIM, LDAP, OAuth, etc.
- Native integration with Security Essentials/Xray & Advanced Security
- Securely use OSS & 3rd party binaries with JFrog Curation
JFrog as an Enterprise Solution with ReleaseTEAM
JFrog products work together to form a complete enterprise solution for DevOps lifecycle management, enabling teams to deploy and update faster and faster. With ReleaseTEAM to assist in every aspect of a JFrog deployment, you’ll have access to DevOps experts that have seen it all in the software development trenches. ReleaseTEAM’s services include staff mentoring and augmentation, software sales and licensing, and expert support for the entire DevOps Application Lifecycle (ALC) process.