GitLab Planning Features
Using epics, program groups, and milestones, your team can organize and track every project task in GitLab. The simple and flexible approach accommodates for any type of development methodology, as not every project can be executed the same.
The planning features available in GitLab includes:
- Complete project management capabilities with status labels, assignments, milestones, and sprint calendars
- Time management and performance reporting with Kanban boards for each task
- Requirements management with use cases connected directly to the task boards
- A service desk for improved responses using GitLab issue tracking
- Quality and agile portfolio management
With all of these features, GitLab’s planning capabilities can be adapted for any type of DevOps Lifecycle approach. GitLab provides end-to-end visibility according to the roadmap and allows you to make the necessary interventions early in order to achieve your delivery goals.