DevOps Tool Evaluations
Are You Using the Right DevOps Tools?
Do you need to modernize?
Your development environment is different from others. Unique staffing, software, budgets, culture, processes, and more all define your individual needs and goals. Every tool you use at each discipline in your pipeline deserves specific and careful consideration.
Replacing a tool isn’t always the answer
ReleaseTEAM can help ensure that you’re using the right tools in the best ways to meet your goals. Our highly experienced consultants know where to look and what to expect when changing or upgrading a DevOps tool.
A DevOps Tool Assessment Consists Involves:
- Evaluating your current tools and processes
- Pinpointing production inhibitors like bottlenecks, redundancies, etc.
- Identifing automation and streamlining opportunities
- Suggesting best practices you could leverage to your advantage
- If necessary, recommending upgrades or migrations where appropriate
An indispensable asset during a tool upgrade or migration is our Staff Mentoring program, where key members of your team will work side-by-side with our SMEs at every stage, learning the new tool hands-on.