CloudBees CI (Core) Sales and Support
Flexible, governed continuous delivery for all your applications
CloudBees CI empowers developers to innovate, enables shared services to support multiple
diverse teams help DevOps teams to scale best practices, protects the business is from compliance and security risk while achieving high-velocity delivery of value
The Benefits of CloudBees CI
- Centralized Management Jenkins administrators can manage multiple masters, projects, and teams from a central console, greatly simplifying administrative tasks. Likewise, plugins can be managed centrally, ensuring that each team has the integrations they need without any platform stability concerns.
- Compliance & Security Separation of duties via template jobs, pipelines, and folders, which can be used with shared libraries. Onboard new projects and teams quickly, via a pre-configured security model available out of the box. Role-based access controls enable granular control of access to pipelines & jobs.
- Developer Flexibility Provides developers the appropriate level of autonomy while still enabling shared services to maintain control and standardization over the core platform – A lightweight team-centric architecture created with turnkey provisioning.
Flexible Deployment Options
- On-Prem, VM, or ServerCloudBees CI powered by Jenkins
- Cloud and Container CloudBees CI powered by Jenkins
- Kubernetes CloudBees CI NextGen UI powered by JenkinsX
DevOps with Continuous Integration & Delivery at Your Fingertips
If you need to know more about the products and services offered by CloudBees to support your continued DevOps journey, contact ReleaseTEAM for assistance. Our team will advise and guide you in all facets of infrastructure requirements, deployment strategies, and compliance practices.
ReleaseTEAM is an authorized re-seller of CloudBees Products and licenses, providing support and consulting expertise on CloudBees and Jenkins products. Our consultants and engineers have extensive experience when it comes to ensuring our customers’ DevOps tools – and culture – remain productive.
By choosing ReleaseTEAM as your preferred DevOps partner, you can leverage a vetted version of Jenkins with specialized scaling and automated healing infrastructure, reducing downtimes and improving your enterprise’s governance.