CircleCI Continuous Integration Platform
A purpose-built CI/CD platform that delivers speed and reliability in the cloud or on your private infrastructure.
- Our purpose-built CI/CD platform delivers speed and reliability in the cloud or on your private infrastructure
- Get enterprise-level speed and security
- Automate builds across multiple environments
- Connect best-in-class tools
- Cloud, self-hosted runners, or private server
- Build on any machine in any language
- Define and orchestrate jobs to build, test, and deploy with complete control.
- and More
Self-Hosted RunnerSelect which jobs run on your infrastructure and which are in the cloud.
- Privledged access and controls
- connect to private netrworks
- monitor the OS
- restrictions using static IPs
- IAM permissions
- Unique platform support
- embedded systems
- custom compute types
- pre-installed licensed software
Cloud-Hosted CircleCIEvery job is run in a clean virtual machine and is destroyed when you are done.
- Native support for building inside Docker containers
- Linux VM with full control over OS resources
- Run emulators to build Android apps
- Fully managed macOS VMs
- Buld for all Apple platforms
- Build and test for Windows; use Powershell, Bash, or cmd
- Arm VM
ReleaseTEAM as Your CircleCI AdvisorWith all the features available in CircleCI, you’ll need someone who’s an expert to gain the best efficiencies from adopting the tool. CircleCI makes continuous integration fast and easy when implemented correctly. To assist you in this, ReleaseTEAM has the necessary expertise and resources to ensure your CircleCI implementation is a success.
ReleaseTEAM as a Docker Partner
Containers streamline software deployment, ensuring consistency across environments. They offer portability, running seamlessly on various platforms. Containers optimize resource usage, scale efficiently, and accelerate development cycles, enhancing productivity and enabling quicker time-to-market for applications.
ReleaseTEAM has been at the forefront of DevOps process adoption and specializes in all the technologies and processes involved. They provide sales, training, staff mentoring and augmentation, support, and consulting services for the entire SLC.