Contact Us for More Information
CircleCI Continuous Integration Platform
A purpose-built CI/CD platform that delivers speed and reliability in the cloud or on your private infrastructure.
- Our purpose-built CI/CD platform delivers speed and reliability in the cloud or on your private infrastructure
- Get enterprise-level speed and security
- Automate builds across multiple environments
- Connect best-in-class tools
- Cloud, self-hosted runners, or private server
- Build on any machine in any language
- Define and orchestrate jobs to build, test, and deploy with complete control.
- and More
Self-Hosted RunnerSelect which jobs run on your infrastructure and which are in the cloud.
- Privledged access and controls
- connect to private netrworks
- monitor the OS
- restrictions using static IPs
- IAM permissions
- Unique platform support
- embedded systems
- custom compute types
- pre-installed licensed software
Cloud-Hosted CircleCIEvery job is run in a clean virtual machine and is destroyed when you are done.
- Native support for building inside Docker containers
- Linux VM with full control over OS resources
- Run emulators to build Android apps
- Fully managed macOS VMs
- Buld for all Apple platforms
- Build and test for Windows; use Powershell, Bash, or cmd
- Arm VM
You can integrate VCS from GitHub, GitLab, and Atlassian Bitbucket.
CircleCI can deploy code to various environments, including:
- AWS CodeDeploy
- AWS EC2 Container Service (ECS)
- AWS S3
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Microsoft Azure
ReleaseTEAM as Your CircleCI AdvisorWith all the features available in CircleCI, you’ll need someone who’s an expert to gain the best efficiencies from adopting the tool. CircleCI makes continuous integration fast and easy when implemented correctly. To assist you in this, ReleaseTEAM has the necessary expertise and resources to ensure your CircleCI implementation is a success.
Contact us at (866) 887-0489 or email@example.com today to speak to an expert about your next DevOps project.