Our DevOps Consultants work at several different clients per year, setting and maintaining the policies and procedures to maintain DevOps environments. These roles can vary from Client to Client – from Architect to Staff Mentor, but always an engineering role.
The DevOps Consultant leads and works closely with the client’s team, proactively managing the engagement to ensure that goals and defined objectives in a timely and satisfactory way. Self-motivation is a must, to handle complicated technical issues independently – which may not always be centered around the DevOps discipline, such as OS or Network issues. Additional responsibilities could include providing informal and formal training on ReleaseTEAM solutions, attending industry conferences, and maintaining partner certifications.
US Citizenship or Green Card Holders Only
Ability to travel is required.
SME in one or more of the following:
- Amazon AWS
VCS (one or more of the following):
- ksh, csh or sh scripting
- Automation Support
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in:
- Automation tools, CI/CD tools
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL
- Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Industry Certifications (Atlassian, CloudBees, AWS, etc.)
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in technical content design and development
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions
- Willingness to travel