February 23-25, 2021
Connect, share, and learn how to take your team’s agility and transformation to the next level!
Join us in our three-day digital event where you can explore the solutions, tools, and best-practices to tackle some of the toughest government transformation and remote work challenges.
- Learn how to improve your agency’s agile methods and deep dive into Atlassian’s vision for the future of government teams
- Hear from agency experts who are using agile and transformative capabilities in meaningful ways throughout their agencies
- Hands-on labs: Level up your skills with complementary, hands-on labs around workflow automation and how to maximize your Atlassian tools
- Discover new releases, product demos, security features, and compliance (including FedRAMP and more)
- Learn best practices from industry peers who share similar challenges
- Earn CPE credits
Stop by the ReleaseTEAM booth to get a free copy of the book, DevOps Overture: What You Need to Know When Starting a DevOps Journey!
Be sure to catch our sponsored session:
DevSecOps – Prioritization, Leadership, Communication
ReleaseTEAM Consultant, Eric Piatt, presents with the office of the Colorado Secretary of State. Hear how they migrated and consolidated multiple legacy tools and processes into Jira Service Desk, aligned with the DevSecOps principles of fast flow, continuous feedback, and high trust.